Creating the Perfect FALL Outfit


Hey lovelies! Sorry I have been sucky at posting lately, life happened. But I'm back now and I'm so excited for this Outfit CHEATLIST-Fall Favorites.Disclaimer Fall is my dressing season. I suck at dressing in the Summertime but Fall and Winter are where my best outfits are created. So I'll give you the best advice that I have, and you will look fabulous.

Let's get started!




































S I M P L E | long sleeves, solid colors, basics


Simplicity is the perfect place to start any outfit. It's so important during the fall because the weather is getting colder layering is much more prevalent. With each piece being added you must start with something basic. The reasoning for this is because the more pieces you add the more patterns and textures are added, and you need something simple to avoid a gawky mess.

Choose neutral colors, I promise you it'll make the other pieces pop if you choose a simple piece. Make sure your simple piece is one the basis of your outfit. This means choose your simple piece to be either your top or your bottom.

Here are my picks for simple pieces, which are the base of the outfit.
I N T E R E S T | pattern, color


The "it" colors for fall are browns, maroon, reds, yellow, and pinks. All of these colors are the colors of leaves in the fall, notice that you are more neutral colors. They bring warmth into your outfit, and make it a fall time look. Make sure that your patterns aren't overpowering and that they will work nicely with the entire outfit.

Here are my favorite interest pieces that are very popular this season.
C O M P L E T E R| jacket, cardigan

Completer pieces are sooooo important, especially in the Fall!!! Since it's starting to get cold outside my outfits always have a cardigan or jacket of some sort. They are so fun, because they are dress up an outfit or make it more casual. You'll see me sporting a cardigan everyday in the fall, and I'm not even mad about it. 

Here are my picks:
A C C E S S O R I Z E | jewelry, hats, purse

Accessories are the icing on the cake. They seriously take any outfit to the next level. I am a firm believer in accessories, they are just sooo awesome! So don't be afraid to use accessories and make your outfit look fabulous!

My picks:

I created an awesome fall outfit using pieces from each of the above collections.



If you want to check out my Fail Proof Outfit Checklist click on the picture on your left.






Fall is my absolute favorite season.So I'm definitely excited about this post. I love everything about it, I even wrote a post on it and I made a free fall printable, so definitely check that on your left.



Enjoy creating the perfect fall outfits, I know I will! Happy dressing!


XO,
Megs

Comments

Popular Posts