Fall is in the Air + a FREE Printable
Since it's officially the 2nd day of September, I've decided to make a list of my favorite things about Fall, and if you stick around there will be a free fall printable. Woot, woot!! So definitely be sure to snag the FREE FALL PRINTABLE, down below.
Fall is seriously my favorite season. I love getting into my cozy sweaters, boots, and scarves, as well as drinking countless mugs of tea (herbal of course) and hot cocoa. I love it so much that if it were a real person I would marry it. See, I told you I liked Fall.
Here are 10 reasons why Fall is the best season:
- Temperature: Remember Cheryl from Ms. Congeniality, "It's not to hot, and not too cold, all you need is a light jacket?" Bazinga, Cheryl hit the nail right on the head!
- Clothing: sweaters+cardigans+long sleeves+riding boots+ankle boots+scarves+leg warmers+socks= Pinterest worthy outfits
- The Drinks: I am a sucker for hot cocoa (or) tea, it makes me feel like I'm doing something right.
- Candy Corn: The only time of year that candy corn is available is during fall, and I love candy corn. Also my mom bought some candy corn flavored marshmallows the other day, DELISH!
- Mugs: During the Fall I tend to buy new mugs, way too often. Because when your drink is in a cute mug nothing can go wrong in the world.
- Birthday: You can never go wrong with birthdays, and when your birthday happens to fall close to Halloween, you end up loving the fall.
- Halloweentown: Remember that movie from back when The Disney Channel was good? Yeah, it makes me really like the fall.
- Leaves: I love watching the leaves turn colors, and jumping in them is always a plus.
- Hunting Season: I don't hunt, but my dad and brothers do. And do you know what us girls do while the boys are off hunting, we shop! In a way I guess I do hunt, hunting down some good deals. (that was the cheesiest thing I've ever written)
- Thanksgiving: I'm not sure this one even needs an explanation. Food is good.
Wooh, you made it. To download this free printable just right click and hit save as, and save it. Please use it for personal use only, and don't try to take it and say you made it (that's called stealing.) Enjoy!