Dear Guys: An Open Letter



















Hello beautiful people! It's been a heck of a long time since I last posted, and for that I am sorry. Life just happens sometimes, and things seem to take priority. So there's that! My life has  been so weird lately. If you read my last post you know that it has been pretty peculiar, but it's whatever.


Mainly I am confused. I'm confused with guys, that's a real big problem. If you are one of my close friends you know all my frustrations, shout out to my besties! Pretty much every conversation with my friends starts with how confused we are with guys. So what's the best way to tell guys what girls really want? Write it on the internet, haha! It's probably not the best way, but it made me feel better ha!



Dear Guys,

The first thing you need to know is that I am a Daughter of God, and you need to respect that. I have values and morals that I will not compromise , and if you can't respect that we will never work. Girls want a love that is real, where there are plenty of fights, crazy 1 a.m. talks, and just an crazy mess. That is beautiful. A man who can be himself. Who isn't afraid to tell lame jokes, because honestly I have my fair share of them. One who is comfortable with being silly, and can admit his wrongs. You think girls want this prince charming, but girls want you to be you. Honestly, the best thing you can do is be yourself, that is super attractive. I want to learn to fall in love with everything. I want to learn how to accept your weaknesses, and to learn the ways of the world together. Please don't be pushy, and keep trying to get me to like you. If I am talking to you on a regular basis I like you, and want to get to know you better. Don't think a kiss will make us magically fall in love. Life is not a fairy tale, where that kiss leads to marriage and a happily ever after. Girls fall fast, so show her the real side of you. Most breakups happen when you are not who you say you are, so avoid a breakup and be honest upfront. Honesty is so important. I'll like you if I actually know you and you are open about yourself. Don't be afraid to say what you want in life, but don't come out and say you can see us together so soon. Ease into relationships, there is no rush in having a girlfriend every second of your life. Let me know what your likes and dislikes are, and ask me what mine are. Tell me your favorite color, your favorite restaurant, tell me about your family, favorite hobby, just tell me anything about yourself. Girls want to go on dates. Chivalry is not dead, so don't pretend like it is. Be a gentlemen, girls really love that kind of stuff. Come up to the door and pick me up for a date, open my door, and be yourself. Be the kind of guy that you would want your daughter to date. Don't be the guy that makes a girl cry and eat a tub of ice cream, no one likes that guy. Love your mother. When girls are looking for a husband they want to be sure that you love, and respect women, the easiest way to see it is by looking at how you treat your mother.  Be genuine and open, if you don't like something I'm doing it's better to tell me then to hold it inside, but be nice when you say it.

Sincerely,
A girl who cares

P.S. You should just all go and listen to Second Hand Serenade and take notes because that right there is what girls want.



And those are my thoughts on that subject, stay tuned I might have more things to say. Thanks for reading.

XO,
Megs


Comments

Popular Posts