Rise Above | FREE Printable


Another General Conference has come to an end and I'm feeling so grateful. Grateful to be able to listen to people who generally want goodness for others. People who want to come closer to Christ, and who want the same for each one of us. It's such an awesome thing, the gospel of Jesus Christ really is beautiful and perfect, and it makes me happy!

The revelatory messages ranged from family, to bettering yourself, to loving one another. It was such an uplifting experience. And I am planning on taking the words spoken to my heart and bettering myself. Let's be honest I need all the help that I can get, being a human is hard, and I make mistakes way too often.

I wanted to share my favorite message to each of you, and I've even created a FREE printable, it's pretty dang cute if I may say so myself! Gregory A. Schwitzer gave a talk about loving one another and about testifying of Christ. In this ever changing world evil lurks around at every corner. There is no changing the values and morals of the world, instead we must choose for ourselves who we want to represent. Do we want limited happiness and worldly desires that will only temporarily make us happy, or do we want unlimited happiness, that will stick with us throughout the eternities? It's simple, it's your choice. I can't make that choice for you, your mom can't make it for you, it's all up to you. As for me I choose to serve the Lord, to live worthily and to do my best to spread the Light of Christ. 

I am in no way, shape, or form perfect. But the coolest thing is I can become perfect through Christ. I can be a better person, and I can even become a goddess, all because of HIM. Each day I am going to try to be a better version of myself. I will try to think of the Lord before the world, and rise above the influences of the world. I'm so glad that Christ gives me hope to become the best version of myself, with His help I can become more Christlike and become the person I want to become.

Download this free printable by right clicking and hit download. Enjoy!

XO,
Megs

Comments

Popular Posts